Skip to main content

50k Downloads of Scorekeeper!



I released Scorekeeper, my first app, on the Google Play Store three years ago. It recently reached 50,000 downloads! I'm excited something I made could be useful to so many people and hope I can keep making more and better apps going forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Hiking - October 2025 - Utah

 

New 3D printing model! Circle Mosaic Rainbow Puzzle.

Available on MakerWorld: https://makerworld.com/en/models/1960502-circle-mosaic-rainbow-puzzle Public domain for your use. If you are selling online, I would appreciate if you mention that you got the model from me, Amanda Roos. Enjoy! Fits snuggly in 3x3 inch bags!

Halloween Minis!

 Thanks to everyone for boosting my mini Halloween 3D print models on MakerWorld! They are my most popular models yet! Link to pumpkins: https://makerworld.com/models/1746189 Link to ghosts: https://makerworld.com/models/1743420 I also got a five star review of my rainbow mini ghost packs on my Etsy shop! https://amandaroosart.etsy.com